Egg Free Cookies
Scenario one: It is a snow day and you and the kids get the urge to make a batch of fresh, hot homemade cookies. You get out your favorite cookie recipes and decide on peanut butter cookies. But alas, you go to check on your ingredients. You are out of eggs, and you can’t get to the market anytime soon.
Scenario two: You love old-fashioned peanut butter cookies, but one of the kids has developed an egg allergy.
Scenario three: You want to make a tasty batch of homemade cookies to take to work, but some of the guys or girls are die-hard vegans.
Best Egg-Free Cookie Recipe
This peanut butter cookie recipe is totally egg-free. Cinnamon and nutmeg added to the peanut butter batter make them even tastier. And if you are looking for a vegan cookie recipe, substitute a nondairy butter substitute for the butter, such as soybean margarine.
Ingredients For Egg-Free Peanut Butter Cinnamon Cookies
- 1/4 Cup Peanut butter, Creamy
- 1/4 Cup Brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup White sugar
- 1/2 Cup Butter, Or Soy margarine
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/2 Cups Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking powder
- 1 Tsp Baking soda
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Nutmeg
- Cream softened butter, sugars, and vanilla with mixer
- Fold in the dry ingredients
- Form into balls and press with fork tines
- Place on un-greased cookie sheet
- Bake in 375-degree preheated oven
- Cool and remove from cookie sheet with a spatula
Cream butter, sugars and vanilla
Fold in dry ingredients
Fold into balls and press with fork tines